No News Is Currently Available
Welcome to the InnerCircle website.
As a visitor most of our website is hidden for clan members only, but we would like for you to consider joining our clan.
InnerCircle is an End-Game clan on the free 3D MMO for iDevices, 'Celtic Heroes'. Based on the world of Rhiannon, our family-like clan prides itself on respect, and always aims to be fair to other members of Rhiannon.
Great friendships paired with lots of power and organization, InnerCircle are able to successfully kill every loot-dropping boss on the game. If you feel you could be an asset to the team and would like to join, please contact any Leader of InnerCircle which can be found.
We do have a level 160 with full frozen armour requirement but players below are welcome to join EternalCircle and get to know us and as always we will be glad to help with any questions you might have. We will except all age levels but generally requires a high school maturity level or above. We understand the game is used by many to relieve RL stress and will tolerate brief moments of adult language, but we ask clan members to restrain from use considering the possible audience.
General Rules of InnerCircle
- No Kill-stealing. This applies to everyone. If someone steals your kill, inform a leader and let them deal with it, DO NOT retaliate.
- No begging. Simple, no one likes a beggar. If a boss drops an item that you need, you may politely ask if you can have it ONCE, no more.
- No trash talking. Trash-talking makes the clan look bad as a whole, so please do not do it. Again, if you have a problem with someone, let a leader know.
- Do not spam clan chat. If you have a question or if you selling an item it is best to use our band.us app, ingame auction house or website to share ideas and communication. We also have a forum located on this website for members to share strategies and other help items.
- No selling boss drops. Level 150+ clansmen may sell Frags, Rems, Tabs, Crests and Orbs, but may also bank if they choose to. Dragonlord and Raid Loot may not be sold. Levels 80-149 must bank all boss drops. This includes Disc Fragments, Remnants, Tablets, Orbs of Frostweaving, Crests, Raid Gear (Aggy/Event drops) and any Ritual items for Dragonlord. We earned the drops as a clan, the drops should stay within the clan.